Students who have completed units in a similar course from other accredited education providers will be given recognition on presentation of a verified transcript, award, statement of attainment or results.
Entry Requirements and Selection
Selection for enrolment in our courses will be approved for applicants who meet the qualification selection criteria:
- All applicants are selected based on completion of the Enrolment Form.
- Applicants should be 18 years old or above.
- Applicants must satisfy educational requirements (minimum of Year 10 or its equivalent).
- Applicants with no formal qualification but who can provide evidence of relevant and sufficient work experience may also be considered.
- Mature aged students, students with disabilities, Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islanders.
Selection for all courses will be conducted consistent with the principles of access and equity. The Director of Studies and our qualified Trainers/Assessors will assess the potential of students to achieve the stated competencies and learning outcomes.
How to Enrol in our Vocational Courses
Choose a course you wish to apply for. Before enrolling, please read the course details, the Statement of Fees and the Student Handbook, which contain important information on the policies, rules and regulations related to your studies with The Academy of International Education (Australia).
Once you have decided on the course, you can enrol by mail.
- Download an Enrolment Form and complete all details.
- Send the completed form together with copies of your documents to:
The Academy of International Education (Australia)47 Butler Street, Richmond VIC 3121
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Documents for credit transfer (if applicable)
- Work experience reports (if applicable)
Upon receipt of a completed Enrolment Form, your application will be reviewed and assessed by the Director of Studies.
A successful applicant will be sent a Confirmation of Enrolment Letter with the Student Handbook and tax invoice (if applicable).
Once you notified TAIE of acceptance and payment received, the enrolment process is complete.